WE WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU, PROVIDING ON-SITE VISITS TO ACT AS YOUR CONSULTANT. IF YOUR COMPANY HAS HIRED A CONSULTANT WE WILL TEAM WITH THEM TO SUPPLY THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PROJECT.
- Fulltime designers/detailers plus contractors
- Using the latest AutoCAD software
- R.E. provides complete assembly drawings, operation & maintenance manuals R.E. will not compromise quality or durability when providing you with a custom design that fits your specific needs. We design heavy-duty equipment built to operate reliably in your worst conditions. For any questions on how our engineering team can solve your material handling problems, contact us today for a free quote.
R.E. IS HOME TO ONE OF THE LARGEST MANUFACTURING FACILITIES IN NORTH AMERICA DEDICATED TO BULK MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT, LOCATED AT A MAJOR INTERNATIONAL INTERSECTION FOR CONVENIENT SHIPPING.
Through local subcontractors, R.E. provides installation services for our own equipment. The advantages of this versatility includes:
- Cost effectiveness
- Better control over schedule
- Better communication between site and our engineering personnel
- Elimination of disputes between supplier and installer
- Less coordination work for the customer
WE TRANSPORT LARGE PRE-ASSEMBLED MODULES WITH OUR OWN SPECIALILY DESIGNED EXTENDABLE DROP-DECK TRAILER FLEET
R.E. IS DEDICATED TO DELIVERING HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS ON TIME. CONTROL OVER ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING AND INSTALLATION HAS ALLOWED US THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN THIS REPUTATION.
Our QA/QC program is rigorous and well documented from beginning to end of finished product. Qualified fabrication, welding, painting, and mechanical quality control personnel inspect and document all steps of the manufacturing process.
Schedules are continually monitored and reviewed, notifying our clients of any changes that may occur. We place high importance on delivering your material handling solution on budget, on schedule and to your complete tailored satisfaction.
- Complete in-house quality system, fully documented. For projects that require more QA/QC, we will implement a more stringent system.
- CWB certified fitters, welders, and supervision.
Steel Fabrication & Project Management
- CWB Certified Structural Steel Fabrication & Construction
- Pre-Engineered Steel and/or Fabric Buildings
- Refurbishments/Renovations/New Construction
- Construction of Commercial & Farm Buildings
- Cement Foundations, Slabs & Walls
- Metal Cladding Installation
- Mill Equipment Maintenance + WCB Safety Fabrication
- Industries Served: Farming, Mining, Forestry, Construction
portable welding includes:
- Steel and Aluminum Repairs
- Aluminum Tig Welding
- pressure welding
- Farm and Heavy Equipment Repairs
- Mill Equipment Maintenance and Repair
qualified mobile trade crews:
- Welders, Millwrights, Carpenters, Fabricators
- Have an Idea? We can assist in design and fabrication
commercial bay rentals:
- Drive Through Bays
- 20′ x 60′ (1200 sqft)
- 18′ Ceilings; 14 x 15 Doors
Pre-engineered Steel & Fabric Buildings
- We will quote on structure, installation and / or provision of foundation
- Customer’s choice of Manufacturer (we can purchase or you can)
- From the ground up, we can do it all!
have a job in mind ?call us for a free quote!